For Pilosio, safety and quality go hand in hand. Every stage of the production – from design to the on-site service – is subject to strict controls and checks to guarantee certified, top-quality products,.
Pilosio has always kept pace with technological innovations in both the finished product and the production process.
Pilosio guarantees the quality of its raw materials in terms of their dimensions, thickness, the quality of the zinc coatings, the painting, the labelling of each constituent element – each contributing to the reliability and durability of the products and the precision and care of the specifications of each product bearing the Pilosio brand.
The company is certified in compliance with:
- EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management system)
- EN ISO 3834-2:2006 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials)
- EN 12810-1:2004 – Façade scaffolds made of prefabricated components, European Certification.
- EN 12811-1:2004 – Temporary Works Equipment, European Certification.
- EN 1004 (pending) for Quick System mobile access and working towers
- SQ Certification on Scaffolding – Metal Scaffolding Quality and Safety Requirements
Italian Ministerial Authorisations
- GOST Russian Certification.
- MP scaffolding in accordance with the requirements of the Canadian standars: CSA – S269.2-M87
- MP Scaffolding: TUV Certified statement of Conformity to ATEX 94/9/EC
- Certification for MP and SE scaffolding in accordance with the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand Standars: AS/NZS 1576 1/2/3