- The SE H-frame scaffolding is designed to meet specific safety requirements, allowing the worker to work safely even without the use of PPE
- This particular H-frame scaffold is equipped with special railings that can be assembled directly from the level below, so when the worker reaches the next level this will already be safe.
- Ideal for construction sites with large working heights and inexperienced workers.
- Possibility of working without PPE
- The guardrails are attached to the frames directly from the lowest level, thus ensuring safe access to the next level.
- The guardrails are very light and easy to handle
- Designed to limit assembly efforts
- Ideal for ‘prestige’ building sites thanks to the galvanised finish and special design
- Double guardrails
- Maximum load capacity 300kg/m², with 105cm wide frames and 180cm centre distance between frames
- Steel tubes for uprights Ø 48.3mm and 2.9mm thick
- Steel tubes for beams and diagonals Ø 26.9mm and 2.3mm thick