- ESA is a medium-heavy, self-climbing mast work platform with a maximum load capacity of 4100 kg. It is easy to handle, assemble and dismantle. The vertical element is square with a weight that allows assembly/disassembly without needing special tools. Its dimensions make it possible to work on very long facades.
- The ESA platform is the ideal solution for interventions on new buildings, renovations, and installing the heaviest materials in the construction industry.
- Its capacity and the possibility of being configured not only in a linear manner on facades but, for example, in a square configuration, allow it to be installed on highway viaducts piers, entirely surrounding the pier and obtaining a single work surface that moves vertically simultaneously and that is controlled via a single panel, or on bell towers, chimneys and other large structures.
- ESA was designed for maximum efficiency on the job site, reducing installation time while reducing costs and increasing productivity, making it ideal for companies and renters.
- It does not require design for each installation
- Reduced costs due to machine versatility and single- or dual-column configuration options
- Safe operation – the machine is fully protected
- Both materials and personnel can be loaded onto the platform, allowing greater efficiency and faster execution time
- The operators work more ergonomically since they can stop the platform at the exact point where they need to work
- Interchangeable components for optimal equipment management
- Fewer components to stock, less storage space, and lower transportation costs.
- It can be easily handled with forklifts but is also equipped with special hooks for safe lifting with cranes or other lifting equipment.
- Min – max length: 12.9m – 35.9m (3.20m – 15.20m in single-mast version)
- Max. load capacity: 4100kg (2280kg in single-mast version)
- Number and power of motors: 4 x 3kW (2 x 3kW in single-mast version)
|Max. width (m)||1,25 + 0,95 Standard (+ 2 Optional)|
|Lifting speed (m/min)||10|
|Maximum height anchored (m)||150|
|Anchorages distance (m)||6|
|Vertical element height (m)||1,49|
|Vertical element weight (m)||89|
|Three-phase power supply (V)||400|