Modular MP structure for heavy loads
- Simplex HD towers can easily be assembled to precise specifications thanks to a combination of three frame heights and spindle extensions that allow adjustments down to the last centimeter.
- The range of components enables the construction of towers with bases ranging from 1.5 x 1 m to 1.5 x 2.5 m.
- The system can be assembled in either horizontal or upright positions and then shifted into place with a crane.
- Efficient and time saving
- Quick and simple to set up
- Can be used as a stair tower
- Only a few components required to create a complete system
- High load performance (up to 100 kN per leg)
- 3 different frame heights: 1.10 / 1.50 / 1.80 m
- 5 different diagonal dimensions, from 0.75 m to 2.50 m
- The connecting couplers between frames ensure perfect stability of the tower during lifting and shifting
- High quality concrete finish