Extremely versatile steel panel formwork
- P300 is an extremely versatile steel panel formwork for crane assisted forming.
- It offers a highly efficient solution for all sizes of projects as well as switching to gang forming with no additional hardware.
- Entire pre-assembled units can be lifted into place by crane
- A clever grid of panel widths means less use of wood fillers
- P300 shaft corners facilitate simple and rapid forming as well as stripping of shafts
- P300 universal panels are ideal for forming cross-sections of columns in 5cm increments, so there is no need for an additional column formwork system at the site
- Longer service life due to the robust, galvanized steel frame profile.
- Frame height: 100 mm
- Frame finishing: hot-dip galvanized
- Maximum pour pressure admissible: 60 kN/m2 (80 kN/m2 for columns)
- 3 tie-rods per 3 m height
- 2 clamps per 3 m height for connecting and aligning
- Plywood thickness: 18 mm
- Standard weight: 37 kg/m2