Efficient, practical, and adjustable
- A very robust and easy to handle crane-set formwork system. MAGNUM is ideal for large-area forming of walls.
- All MAGNUM connectors and accessories ensure simple shuttering procedures, reduced shuttering times and permit the transfer of large-area units by crane.
- The heavy-duty system is very versatile and equal to even the toughest of challenges.
- High flexural strength due to 12 cm steel profile, concrete pressure 80 kN/m2
- Standard panels up to 3.00 m x 2.40 m – providing rapid forming time with only 2 tie positions
- MAGNUM shaft corners facilitate simple and rapid forming as well as stripping of shafts
- Fast working operations with only 5 panel widths and panels that can be used both horizontally and vertically
- Frame height: 120 mm
- Frame finishing: hot dip galvanized
- Maximum pour pressure admissible: 80 kN/m2 (100 kN/m2 for columns)
- 1 tie-rod every 3.6 m2
- 2 clamps every 7.2 m2
- Plywood thickness: 18 mm