The oldest, most versatile type of scaffolding used both as scaffolding and as the foundation for other Pilosio scaffolding systems.
With only a few base components, the range of couplers enables the connection of tubes to form an endless variation of structures.
- Complex structures
- Complement to other Pilosio scaffolding systems
- Steel tubes ø 48.3 mm with wall thickness 3.2 mm
- Wide range of couplers: orthogonal, swivel and draw couplers
- Industrial wet painting or hot dip galvanizing for tubes
- The most labor-intensive type among Pilosio range of scaffolds