Flexible, lightweight aluminum frame scaffolding
- A lightweight aluminum system specifically designed for short-term operations in which the set-up and dismantling operations must be fast, simple and safe.
- All the aluminum elements of the P.L.A. scaffolding are resistant to corrosion and do not require special maintenance.
- The lightweight nature of the components means they can be easily handled and shifted, with a consequent reduction in assembly, transformation and disassembly times.
- The reduced weight also makes it possible to use limited-capacity trucks to transport the scaffolding on site and in busy town centers.
- The scaffolding can also be used as a mobile tower on wheels in situations requiring speed or extreme flexibility.
- Simple and fast to assemble as it is easy to handle
- Stability guaranteed by double-braced guardrail
- Made up of just a few modular components but also offers a full range of accessories
- Easily modified for use as a mobile tower
- High-performance structural aluminum alloy
- Ø 48 mm aluminum tubes
- Scaffolding frame uses a pin connection method
- Galvanized steel or aluminum planks
- Double structural guardrail (P.L.A.)
- Bay lengths of 0.80 m, 1.25 m, 2.00 m or 2.50 m
- Anchors supplied for each 20 m2 structure
- Class 2 maintenance capacity of 150 kg/m²