- ESP – 1000 is a medium-size job site hoist with a maximum load capacity of 1000 kg.
- The ESP 1000 was designed and manufactured to combine compact dimensions with a good load capacity. It is the ideal solution for many operations and job sites, including new constructions, renovations, and industrial maintenance, where it is impossible to install a crane for space reasons.
- The ESP 1000 job site hoist has an ascent speed of 24 m/min, making the transfer of people and materials to the various floors of the building fast and safe.
- The ESP 1000 construction hoist was designed to make it easy to use thanks to its control panel in the cabin equipped with simple and intuitive ascent and descent controls.
- The vertical trellises are quickly and safely assembled thanks to a fully protected pull-out platform. The design of the lifting unit was optimized to achieve maximum smooth sliding while ensuring long service life and minor wear and tear of its components.
- Compact overall dimensions allow it to be installed on many construction sites, even in confined spaces and city centres;
- The car door opening system facilitates loading and unloading at the landing;
- Safe working – the lift is equipped with safeties and limit switches that prevent it from operating with the doors open and if the landing doors are open on the floors;
- Allows manual descent in the absence of power;
- Can be installed directly on the building or on a scaffold;
- Lower cost impact on site economy;
- Faster work phases due to the speed of ascent;
- Makes it quicker and safer to move personnel to different heights, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity;
- It can also serve as a rescue vehicle for transporting personnel who are ill or injured to the ground and in some cases is the only means of transport between floors.
- Three-phase power supply: 400V
- Lifting speed: 24m/min (persons and material)
- Number and power of motors: 2 x 3kW
|Car length (m)||2.0|
|Car width (m)||1,1|
|Car height (m)||2,3|
|Max. load capacity (kg)||1000|
|Maximum height anchored (m)||150|
|Anchorages distance (m)||6|
|Vertical element height (m)||1,5|
|Vertical element weight (m)||43|