- ESP – 1000 is a medium-size job site hoist with a maximum load capacity of 1000 kg.
- The ESP 1000 was designed and manufactured to combine compact dimensions with a good load capacity. It is the ideal solution for many operations and job sites, including new constructions, renovations, and industrial maintenance, where it is impossible to install a crane for space reasons.
- The ESP 1000 job site hoist has an ascent speed of 24 m/min, making the transfer of people and materials to the various floors of the building fast and safe.
- The ESP 1000 construction hoist was designed to make it easy to use thanks to its control panel in the cabin equipped with simple and intuitive ascent and descent controls.
- The vertical trellises are quickly and safely assembled thanks to a fully protected pull-out platform. The design of the lifting unit was optimized to achieve maximum smooth sliding while ensuring long service life and minor wear and tear of its components.
- The large loading platform allows for transporting bulky and heavy objects and a large number of people
- The flap opening system facilitates loading even with forklifts
- Safe work – the platform is equipped with limit switches that prevent operation with the flaps open
- Removable wheels for easy movement on flat surfaces
- 3-sided access for maximum flexibility of use
- Possibility of using a manual crane to facilitate installation of vertical trellises (optional)
- It can be installed directly on the building or on scaffolding
- The use of a hoist greatly facilitates the transportation of goods and people by decreasing the impact of equipment costs on the job site
- Faster operations due to double transfer speed from one floor to another
- It is possible to equip the machine with accessories such as a removable protective cover, a basic fence with an access gate, and specific elements for transporting and securing bulky loads.
- It can be easily handled with forklifts but is also equipped with special hooks for safe lifting with cranes or other lifting equipment.
- Three-phase power supply: 400V
- Lifting speed: 24m/min (persons and material)
- Number and power of motors: 2 x 3kW
|Car length (m)||2.0|
|Car width (m)||1,1|
|Car height (m)||2,3|
|Max. load capacity (kg)||1000|
|Maximum height anchored (m)||150|
|Anchorages distance (m)||6|
|Vertical element height (m)||1,5|
|Vertical element weight (m)||43|