- ESI is a medium-light load capacity self-climbing mast work platform with a maximum load capacity of 2800 kg.
- It is easy to handle, assemble and dismantle.
- Its use is highly intuitive and simply operates by moving a joystick on the control panel.
- It is suitable for narrow spaces, historical centers, and small access areas.
- The platform has a 1.00-meter-wide walking surface: this reduces the space the machine occupies on the job site during transportation and storage while still allowing the operators sufficient area to perform work comfortably and efficiently.
- The ESI platform is designed for maximum job site efficiency to reduce installation and dismantling time while decreasing costs and increasing productivity.
- It does not require design for each installation
- Reduced costs due to machine versatility and single- or dual-column configuration options
- Safe operation – the machine is fully protected
- Both materials and personnel can be loaded onto the ESI electric platform, allowing greater efficiency
and faster execution time
- The operators work more ergonomically since they can stop the platform at the exact point where they need to work
- Interchangeable components for optimal equipment management
- Fewer components to stock, less storage space, and lower transportation costs.
- It can be easily handled with forklifts but is also equipped with special hooks for safe lifting with cranes or other lifting equipment.
- Lenght min – max: 7,6m – 26,6m (2,8m – 8.6m in versione monocolonna)
- Max. load capacity: 2800kg (1000kg in versione monocolonna)
- Number and power of motors: 4 x 1,5kW (2 x 1,5kW in versione monocolonna)
|Max. width (m)||1 + 0,70 standard (1,3 optional)|
|Lifting speed (m/min)||8|
|Maximum height anchored (m)||150|
|Anchorage distance (m)||6|
|Vertical element height (m)||1,49|
|Vertical element weight (m)||49|
|Three-phase power supply (V)||400|