Temporary aluminium roofs
- BUILDING double-pitch roofs are temporary, lightweight and functional structures to protect any job-site from atmospheric agents and to safeguard the environment from possible dispersion of processing material, increasing the operability and safety of operators.
- Double-pitch modular structure of aluminium lattice girders of different heights: h=74 cm, h=76 cm and h=120 cm
- Two inclinations are available: standard 15° and 27.5° required for steeply sloping roofs
- PVC sheets that slide inside the rails positioned on top of the profiles: T74 with single rail; T76 and T120 with double rail
- The BUILDING temporary roof can slide on rails to optimize job-site work.
- It is possible to create temporary warehouses and storage facilities with Building covers and MP Multidirectional scaffolding.
- Light weight aluminum
- Easily lifted into place by crane
- Can be fixed on all types of scaffolding
- Great modularity of the components
- Ledgers and braces equipped with quick clamp QUICK SYSTEM for easy and fast assembling that do not require the use of tightening wrench
- Perfectly tensioned sheet covering
- Lattice girder with double rails for PVC sheet optimize
- Standard height of the girders: 74 cm (single PVC sheet rail), 76 cm and 120 cm with double PVC sheet rail
- Frontal dimensions:
- from 8.9 m to 26.3 m for T74 and T76 models
- from 8.9 to 44 m for T120 model
- Inclination of 15° or 27.5° (for T74 and T76)
- Connected with double-braced ledger stiffeners at constant intervals of 2.00 and 2.50 m.
- Tarpaulin in coated polyester PVC measuring 650 g/m2