- The new FLYRAIL beam in combination with the FLYDECK system remedies one of the biggest problems when erecting structures for bridges and viaducts maintenance: the continuation of the working surface beyond piles and piers without interrupting the roadway with By-bridges or negative platforms.
Patent pending. CE marked
- Great speed of execution of work (30 to 50 % time save);
- High safety during erection and dismantling
- Ease of creating lateral suspended floors at the piers/piles allowing the provisional structure to continue into the next span;
- Less fatigue for the workers;
- The FLYRAIL guide can be used with any type of beam.
- System consists of one or two guides;
- One 5 m piece, or two 2.5 m or three 1.67 m pieces;
- 220 W single-phase electric hoist and control panel;
- Two Handles;
- 10m hoist chain;
- 5m tear-proof pushbutton panel cable;
- Hoist suspension chain with safety;
- Rear fixing chain to the top with sicurblok;
- Sliding trolley with sicurblok to move and support the beams;