- The ESC 1500 is a medium/large transport platform for people and materials with a load capacity of 1500 kg.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble features, its large size has one of its strengths. It is the ideal choice for loading heavy and bulky materials such as, for example, slabs and panels
- The ESC 1500 was designed and engineered to withstand heavy work for a long time. The materials used and the sizing of the various components ensure its sturdiness.
- The ESC 1500 platform is equipped with a double speed of ascent, 12 m/min with people on board, and 24 m/min when transporting materials only, thus increasing job site productivity by reducing downtime.
- Designed to be simple to use for the contractor, it is very intuitive, and the on-board control panel is equipped with intuitive buttons for the ascent and descent of goods and/or people.
- The large loading platform allows for transporting bulky and heavy objects and a large number of people
- The flap opening system facilitates loading even with forklifts
- Safe work – the platform is equipped with limit switches that prevent operation with the flaps open
- Removable wheels for easy movement on flat surfaces
- 3-sided access for maximum flexibility of use
- Possibility of using a manual crane to facilitate installation of vertical trellises (optional)
- It can be installed directly on the building or on scaffolding
- The use of a hoist greatly facilitates the transportation of goods and people by decreasing the impact of equipment costs on the job site
- Faster operations due to double transfer speed from one floor to another
- It is possible to equip the machine with accessories such as a removable protective cover, a basic fence with an access gate, and specific elements for transporting and securing bulky loads.
- It can be easily handled with forklifts but is also equipped with special hooks for safe lifting with cranes or other lifting equipment.
Three-phase power supply: 400V
Lifting speed: 12m/min (people), 24m/min (material only)
Number and power of motors: 2 x 7.5kW
|Car length (m)
|Car width (m)
|Car height (m)
|Max. load capacity (kg)
|Maximum height anchored (m)
|Anchorages distance (m)
|Vertical element height (m)
|Vertical element weight (m)