DYNAMO is an innovative translatable ballasted trailer that can accommodate any type or brand of scaffolding. It allows fast and safe maintenance, repair and cleaning operations on lengths and widths of surfaces, intradoses, bridges, viaducts, tunnels and structures of any kind.
- It is engine less, with a variable counterweight positioned underneath the body and a platform equipped with side members and adjustable plates for the attachment of base plates.
- The trailer is equipped with parking brakes on all wheels and can be towed by any vehicle on the construction site, even a forklift or van.
- Double steering axle and double manoeuvring rudder.
- Pilosio offers both hydraulic and manual versions:
- DYNAMO manual version.
- DYNAMO PLUS, hydraulic version (on request).
- On request, DYNAMO can be customised according to the needs of the construction site and the customer.
- Suitable for any type of scaffolding, with base plates that adapt to the spans and dimensions of the scaffolding;
- No need to anchor the scaffold;
- Easy to use, move and align to the work to be served;
- Quick positioning and manoeuvrability in movement;
- Allows the use of a convenient scaffolding structure with progressive movements instead of assembling and dismantling the scaffolding;
- Low cost as both models are not motorised;
- Dimension: 5 m, 6 m, 7 m, 8 m, 9 m;
- Width: 2,27 m;
- Power supply: 220V